A place for me to capture the beauty of my little life.
Wednesday, February 16, 2011
Ode to Laundry
The way the clean clothes waiting for me Settled my hands And my mind in laundry Has given my heart a change of mood And saved some part of a day I had rued.
PS I think I'm just now seeing some of your posts b/c I am so slow with this blog. I never know when new things are posted.. Any of that stuff. I'm just still figuring it out. I always comment and then realize I was never signed in. What a Grandma.
I don't know how I am just seeing this post. That poem is so adorable! You and Frost are still soul mates. :)
ReplyDeletePS I think I'm just now seeing some of your posts b/c I am so slow with this blog. I never know when new things are posted.. Any of that stuff. I'm just still figuring it out. I always comment and then realize I was never signed in. What a Grandma.
ReplyDelete